Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Dress Time

It is time to start work on the dresses for my daughter's wedding. Her three Matrons-of-honor and four bridesmaids dresses are being ordered. Thankfully! I am making three Jr. bridesmaids dresses, three flower girls dresses, and one ring bearer outfit. I am a little nervous because almost all of them live faraway.

I am trying something new (for me) with the patterns. I am transferring them to thicker paper. I will cut out a copy of each size. That will make re-use easier. I hope it goes well. I have looked up several different ways to do it. I will let you know how it turns out.

If you have a way of doing this please share.

1 comment:

  1. My carbon paper is here!!! I think I am going to use brown craft paper.
    Let you know how it works.

    ReplyDelete