Search This Blog

Saturday, February 12, 2011

ARGH!!! Wrong Labels!

I am so disappointed. I ordered my sew-in labels on January 15th. They came today and were so beautiful until I looked closer. The second line was supposed to say ”meredithcrafts.blogspot.com” but the said “meredithrafts.blogspot.com”. Notice the missing c? it would be ok if I made rafts. Mistakes like that happen. But you really need a different set of eyes checking your work before it goes out. Especially with something like that.

I have just emailed them. I hope I don’t have to wait 4 more weeks for the correct ones. I will tell the name of the company and how they fixed the problem after it is fixed.

I hope that is soon.

1 comment:

  1. I got an email apologizing for the mistake. They said it would be another three weeks!!!!

    Is it just me? I thought that if you made a mistake on an order, you should rush the fix????

    ReplyDelete