Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tracing Patterns

I finally started copying my patterns so I can use all of the sizes on my pattern.Yay! Now I have pieces for all sizes. Instructions follow pictures.












*I taped down paper from a roll of brown paper. I used masking tape. You might even want to stick it to some fabric before using to help prevent tearing the paper.
*I taped down the large sheet of transfer paper.
*Taped down pattern pieces. The ones that had not been cut out worked much better.
*I used a mechanical pencil with the lead retracted to trace the pattern. I marked all off the special instructions, pattern number, and piece name.
*I carefully removed the pattern pieces and the carbon paper. I left the tape on the pattern pieces and folded it over the edge.
*I checked the pieces on the brown paper to make sure I didn't miss anything.
*I cut out the pieces from the brown paper and used them just like the tissue pieces.<>

No comments:

Post a Comment