Search This Blog

Sunday, January 16, 2011

What is in a name?

So I picked a name. It was Meredith Made. I checked the trademarks and stuff to make sure it had not been taken. I meant to register it on Etsy BEFORE I ordered tags but you know how it is when you are on pain mads. You don't always think straight. So I oredered 100 tags that say, "Meredith Made" in cursive on top and "meredithcrafts.blogspot.com" in print on the bottom. THEN, I went on Etsy and ofcourse it was taken. So I went with Meredith Crafts since it is on the tags and everything else. Oh well.

3 comments:

  1. I want to heart you on etsy but cant find you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bows for sale on etsy! I know you will be making bows for me if I'm having a girl right?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. On Etsy I am @ http://www.etsy.com/shop/MeredithCrafts

    Yes I will be making bows for you :)

    ReplyDelete